Τρίτη 17 Ιουλίου 2012

The Last Words of Hassan I Sabbah


Listen my forever! 
of the And in and out sell to Eve-R ground. 
Listen last, from forever! 
what my words, say unborn. 
you And for lavatory, forever! 
filth anywhere! 
sell filth bodies, nations Listen to what lavatory, unborn take you... 
you don't take the powers to Listen...
deals last what for boards, syndicates, ... 
words my sons my to you, if you, behind you...
not us, them them are worms! 
all cards deal forever! 
I doing! Not cards, words. 
Are these earth? it of parasites! 
shit take eat, eat cards them of are to Show business.
" Are "- syndicates worms! 
that boardsdon't let words are and business. 
Are out the air, Are air, tell eat are all tell again, all are it the what let the tell worms! 
let that and you men! it forever! 
us, are the words disaster, the words the Venusians, Tape boards of and and Are the what you Are let to business. 
Are did earth? pay - Tape earth? 
out are play tell all doing! 
it and things these words back. all cards powerful  
disaster! Don't disaster! Don't cancer all. out! Disaster, things.

http://www.languageisavirus.com/cutupmachine.html